Shipping and Handling
Orders are dispatched within 24 to 48 hours unless otherwise stated. Postage charges are varied and may be chosen at the checkout:
1. Customer pickup - choose this option if you are planning to collect directly or if there is a previous agreement between us that the order will be personally delivered within the Plymouth and Sputh East area of Cornwall
2. Orders over £50 (before postage has been added) - choose this option if your order exceeds £50 BEFORE you get to the postage option. The system may not permit the order to be processed further if you try to use this option when the order is under £50. This option is only available for delivery within the UK.
3.Second Class Parcel Up To 1kg - Choose this option when you are only ordering one or two small carved or natural crystals. The current postage for this will be £4.95. This option will only apply to orders with a UK delivery address.
4.Second Class Parcels 1 - 2 kg - Choose this option for the slightly larger items or a larger volume; if when your order is weighed it exceeds 2kg we may contact you to discuss the use of a courier service instead of Royal Mail. The current postage for this will be £7.90 This option will only apply to orders with a UK delivery address.
5. First Class Parcel Up To 1kg - Choose this option when you are only ordering one or two small carved or natural crystals and wish to receive the parcel quicker than waiting for the second class service. The current postage for this will be £5.50
6. First Class Parcels 1 - 2 kg - Choose this option when you are ordering slightly larger items or a larger voloume; if when your order is weighed it exceeds 2kg we may contact you to discuss the use of courier service instead on Royal Mail. The current postage for this will be £7.95.
7. EU Destinations - Choose this option for all orders addressed to countries outside of the UK. If your order is heavy, we may contact you to discuss delivery options and charges. The standard charge will be £12.75.
8. Courier for parcels over 2kg - Choose this option if you know that the items you have ordered are going to weigh greater than 2kg. The standard charge is currently £9.00 but we reserve the right to increase this following discussions with the courier company.
9. Email directly to customer - Choose this option when ordering either Gift Vouchers or (unless you wish for them to be posted to you) or Crystal Course Modules.
Parcels do have to be signed for, we do realise that this can be inconvenient and therefore will deliver to a work address or a neighbour if requested to do so.
Please note that by ordering you are accepting delivery terms and conditions of our carriers; we do reserve the right to use any carrier of our choice. Our main carriers’ terms and conditions can be provided on request or viewed on their websites:
Royal Mail/Parcel force: http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm